Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Traveling

I vowed I wouldn't buy anything new until I seriously cleaned out my inventory.  Amid the deletion of some 700+ items, I came across some free dresses I got from Cupcakes (now M&R Cupcakes) a while ago, but never wore.  The bottom of the Lori dress works perfectly as a skirt and looks cute with these fantastic shoes from Nonko, also which I've never worn.  The cape and gloves are part of a free dress set from Bijou (I'm not sure if they're still there, but it's worth taking a look).  Yes, the shirt is new, but I didn't go shopping (I swear!!); it was sent out to the CKS Designs subscribomatic group yesterday. Although unintentional, I noticed that many components of this outfit were free.  I wonder what else I'll find when I tackle that inventory again...


Hair:  f.wi - Up Hair (free)
Skin:  The Obscene - Siren Quartz Naida
Eyes:  Pink Outfitters - Realism Eyes in mossy green
Eyelashes:  Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Rosy Cheeks:  BP - Hoppe Cheeks in red (free)
Cape:  Bijou - Diva Black Cape (part of outfit) (free)
Shirt:  CKS Designs - Old School Turtleneck in black (group gift)
Skirt:  M&R Cupcakes - Dotty Poofy Skirt (part of Lori dress) (free)
Scarf:  Aoharu - Bubble Scarf in black
Gloves:  Bijou - Diva Gloves (part of outfit) (free)
Tights:  VG Republic - Tintable Metallic Lycra Tights (free) 
Shoes:  Nonko - Happy Halloween group gift
Earrings:  UnTone Accessories - Tsubaki Earrings
Headband:  Chicoco - Mix Katyusha Leo
Pose 1:  Maitreya - FModel 02
Pose 2:  LAP - Heartbreaker

2 comments:

London Dailey said...

i like ^_^

Fionna Bracken said...

LoLo, you're back!! Yay!! And thanks for the comment :-)