Wednesday, November 5, 2008

She has a pet armadillo

A lot of the outfits I put together here are goofy and not necessarily ones I'd wear in my real life.  This is one I would, though.  I particularly like the satin camisole by Envy.  The texture is realistic and there are no gaps in the ruffles when they move.  The necklace and earrings are from Kraftika, where I wanted to buy everything in the store.   


Hair:  Truth - Polly in brownie
Skin:  The Obscene - Siren Quartz Raisa
Eyes:  Pink Outfitters - Realism Eyes in mossy green
Eyelashes:  Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Cami:  Envy - Satin Camisole, Pink Cheetah
Pants:  Gisaci - Journey Tweed Slacks in black
Socks:  Celestial Studios - Black Fishnet Tights
Shoes:  ZHAO Shoes - Sadie in black
Necklace:  Kraftika - Necklace No 123 in black
Earrings:  Kraftika - Earrings No 121 in black
Bracelet:  Armidi Gisaci - Glitz Bangle Combo, Assorted 17
Bag:  House of Heart - Leather Clutch in Black
Pose 1:  LAP - Fierce Carrie
Pose 2:  LAP - Fetchin' Model

No comments: