Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Oh, Mr. Grant

I've liked this shirt since it was first released not too long ago, with one exception: its length. In general, I prefer shirts that reach the waist of my pants (yes, even with a perfectly flat SL stomach). London (Dailey of Pink Outfitters) tells me I'm weird and wouldn't make a longer version despite my pathetic begging. I know the covered belly and sweater coat don't make for the sexiest outfit, but at least it's.... warm(?).

Hair: ETD - Vasha in Elika's Brown
Skin: The Obscene - Siren Quartz Raisa
Eyes: Pink Outfitters - Realism Eyes in mossy green
Eyelashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Shirt: Pink Outfitters - Bella Camicetta in commodore blue
Sweater: Cubic Effect - Knit Coat in cream
Jeans: Decoy - Inferno 88 Jeans in midnight
Shoes: ETD - Kristin Booties in navy
Bag: ETD - City Handbag in brown croc
Sunglasses: Angel ITC - Classic Big in brown
Earrings: VG Republic - Resin Candy Ring Earrings
Ring: SyDS - Chocolate Flower Ring 

No comments: