Friday, November 14, 2008

Coughing up flies

Oh how I love Dolly Gwynneville.  She told Naith Smit of Naith Smit Designs to get in touch with me about blogging some of his clothes, and I was happy to oblige (ok, so I totally stole that from her post).  He sent me a pack of his Women's Open Office Shirts and I really like them. They are very good quality and well detailed.  The collar and arms parts are nicely done too, but if they look wacky here that's only because I'm a big dork and didn't properly modify them. The other great thing about this shirt is its versatility.  While Naith's shop has more of an urban and gritty feel to it, this shirt translates well to a variety of styles, including the one below.


Hair: Curio - Gertrude in white blonde
Skin: The Obscene - Siren Quartz Raisa
Eyes: Pink Outfitters: Realism Eyes in mossy green
Eyelashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Shirt: Naith Smit Designs - Women's Open Office Shirt in black
Skirt: Thimbles - Svetlana Takes the Bus in black
Shoes: 69 - Marguerite in red
Stockings: Celestial Studios - Black Fishnet Tights
Necklace: Artilleri - Chunky Bead Necklace
Bracelet: Bonita's Jewelry - Black Double Wrap Bead Bracelet
Poses: LAP - Fresh New, Heartbreaker, Only the Brave

No comments: