Monday, November 3, 2008

Pink flamingos on the front lawn

I never thought the day would come when I'd get sick of shopping.  Of course, I gorged myself on all those Halloween hunts like too much turkey on Thanksgiving, so I shouldn't be all that surprised.  The feeling was short-lived, however, as I got notice of ETD's wonderfully fantastic sale.  Amazingly it wasn't too difficult to get in, my shopping zeal intact.  The great thing about ETD, unlike turkey, is that you can never get too much.
 

Hair:  ETD - Vasha in Elika's Brown
Skin:  The Obscene - Siren Quartz Raisa
Eyes:  Pink Outfitters - Realism Eyes in mossy green
Eyelashes:  Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Dress:  DP Serendipity - B-doll Dress (puffed sleeve) in grape
Sweater:  DP Serendipity - Uniiiqlo Turtle Knits in grape
Shoes:  ETD - Kristin Booties in plum
Socks:  Kurotsubaki - Color Socks Animal, Flamingo B
Hair Flower:  Swallowtail - Pear Hairclip
Pose 1:  LAP - Fierce Carrie
Pose 2:  LAP - Other Shoulder

No comments: