Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Olive pits

I'm a bit grumpy.  It bothers me that I cannot get jewelry to look good in my pictures. It looks the best when my graphic settings are on low, but everything else looks worse that way.  I'm sure you don't want to listen to me complain (or worse - whine!), so I'll keep this post short. 


Hair:  Kin - Mira in black
Skin:  YourSkin & YourShape - Chiara Reloaded in autumn red
Eyes:  Fresh Fx - Realism Eyes in mossy green
Eyelashes:  Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Dress:  So Many Styles - Lacy Dress in black-beige (part of outfit)
Jacket:  BareRose Tokyo - Sadie Jacket in brown (part of outfit)
Shoes:  Armidi Gisaci - Vidalia Pumps in metallic noir
Necklace:  U&R Dogs - Cyerny Necklace
Earrings:  YourSkin & YourShape - Onyx Earrings (from Onyx Set)
Ring:  SyDS - Gold Cobweb Ring
Bag:  House of Heart - Leather Clutch in black

No comments: