Sunday, March 29, 2009

If only...

It must be the warmer weather lately that's been making me think of the very first store in SL that I fell in love with - Surf Co.  When I went back today, I remembered why I loved it so much; the styles are fun and cute and the hand drawn textures are still fabulous.  


Hair:  ETD - Chel in Elika's Brown
Skin:  Redgrave - Hana pale in nacre
Eyes:  Poetic Colors - Easter Lilac (from Bunny Hop hunt)
Sweater:  Surf Co. - Couture Sweater in moss
Tee:  Magi Take - Japanese Tee Aranami Wave Brown
Shorts:  So Many Styles - Cute Shorts in khaki (free)
Sneakers:  Magi Take - Sports Sneaker in green
Bag:  Surf Co. - Croissant Bag in natural
Visor:  Mezzo - Sun Visor in pink
Pose 1:  Pididdle - The Quiet Things
Pose 2:  Twosome - Easygoing
Pose 3:  Penny Dreadful Arcade - Regina Spektor 1

No comments: