Monday, January 5, 2009

Waiting for the tin man

This is the New Year's Eve outfit I was working on before the heat in my apartment went out and I had to stay somewhere else until it was fixed.  I like how the outfit combines a vintage-y look with more contemporary pieces, but I'm not completely satisfied with it. Since it's already 5 days after the New Year, however, I'm not so motivated to keep working on it.
 

Hair:  ETD - Tyra in black
Skin:  Cupcakes - Celebrity Sugar
Eyes:  Fresh Fx - Realism Eyes in mossy green
Eyelashes:  Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Shirt:  Pink Outfitters - Di Tube Top in dark red
Pants:  Bijou - Puppet Highwaist Pants (part of outfit)
Fur:  Fishy Strawberry - Decadence Mongolian Fur in red
Necklace:  +Plus - The Vintage Black Pearl Necklace with Brooch
Gloves:  SWA - Dress Gloves in black
Shoes:  Maitreya - Mishima Dawn Shiny Mix in black 
Bracelet:  VG Republic - Resin Bangles
Ring:  Flirt - Interactions Oval Ring in silver/ruby
Earrings:  Ginza Jewelry - Simple Pierce in red
Bird:  Ginza Jewelry - Chickweed Hair Pick in red