Saturday, December 27, 2008

Tripping on acorns

Creators Pavilion is one of my favorite shopping districts.  While I was perusing the winter sale there, I came across several items I had to have.  These pants from B&G came with both a black and gray pair and prim leg parts for only 50L.  The tights were 30L for a 10 pack at G^G. Although this sweater from Unknown Boutique wasn't on sale, I really liked it, and think it's still a bargain at 90L for a variety of layer options and choice to wear with or without the shirt underneath.


Hair:  ETD - Natasha in Elika's brown
Skin:  Redgrave - Hana Pale 
Eyes:  Fresh Fx - Realism Eyes in mossy green 
Eyelashes:  Cake - Bedroom Lashes 
Sweater:  Unknown Boutique - Diamond Cardigan in green 
Shirt:  Unknown Boutique - Inner Shirt green tie 
Pants:  B&G - Tweed Half Pants in gray 
Socks:  !*G^G*! - Tartan Tights in bordeaux 
Shoes:  ETD - Starley Pumps in black 
Bag:  ETD - Everyday Tote in Cranberry Weave

No comments: