Monday, January 12, 2009

DP Serendipity, part 1

As I mentioned in my previous post, DP Serendipity's new main store opened on Saturday. Although I was too laggy to explore the entire sim, I was able to check out Masuri's new releases while listening to the music from the party outside.  As usual, her designs show off her talent for drawing, creating nice details and textures, and making classic pieces of clothing I'd buy in RL.  One of the things I really like about these pieces is the options they come with. For example, the jacket (shown below) comes with a choice of plain or gold striped sleeves for more of a marine type look.  Also shown are the are the new 802 jeans and marine top (on left).  I'll show more examples of these new releases in my next post.


Hair:  LeLutka - O'Hara in beach blond
Skin:  Redgrave - Hana pale
Eyes:  Fresh Fx - Realism Eyes in mossy green
Shirt:  DP Serendipity - Uniiq Marine in brown (left);  
    So Many Styles - Pattern Shirt Beige (part of outfit) (right)
Pants:  DP Serendipity - 802 in purple (left) and brown (right)
Jacket:  DP Serendipity - JK Midnight Brown (left) and JK Midnight 
           Purple (right)
Shoes:  ETD - Starley Pumps in violet (left) and cocoa (right)
Scarf:  Docomo - Muffler
Necklace:  Curio - Vintage Heart Necklace in purple
Earrings:  +plus - Meandros Earrings in Dark Gold
Bracelets:  Armidi Gisaci - Metallic Tres Bangles in 14 carrot gold
            +plus - Wide Bangle in Dark Gold
Pose 1:  LAP - Barbie 10
Pose 2:  C'est la vie - Cool #05 

No comments: