Sunday, December 7, 2008

Pocketful of lima beans

With all the hunts and holiday gift giving going on, I really shouldn't have the need to shop. When I came across this sweater and these shorts, I couldn't help myself, though.  The sweater, from MNK Shop, comes in two versions - the one I'm wearing below and a longer one with a belt.  It also comes with a black shirt to wear underneath (not worn).  The shorts I found in Sen 2 while wandering around a shopping plaza and I immediately tp'd to the main store, where there are a lot of cute items.  I particularly like the back pockets and the waistband (not visible here) on these shorts.


Hair: Docomo - Glamour long (no longer available) 
Skin: Fresh Fx - FFX3 Bronze Smoke 
Eyes: Fresh Fx - Realism Eyes in mossy green 
Eyelashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes 
Sweater: MNK Shop - Knit Sweater in white 
Shirt: Artilleri - Oslo Sweater in black 
Shorts: Sen*2 - Short Pants in red 
Socks: Shiny Things - Knit Knee Socks in charcoal 
Boots: J's - Engineer Long Boots 
Bear: Sway's Creations - Sway's Cookie Bear Christmas (advent gift 6) 
Cookie: KaWaii Jelly - Crumpet! 
Pose 1: LOTTA - Model 049 
Pose 2: Sn@tch - Model Pose 26

No comments: