Thursday, December 4, 2008

My friend the porcupine

I've been in a sort of girly mood lately, where I'm drawn to wearing dresses/skirts.  I immediately fell in love with the colors in the Fall Foliage (dead leaves) dress from Pididdle and decided to pair the skirt with Artilleri's turtleneck sweater.  I'm a huge fan of Sway's Creations and was thrilled to learn about the daily Advent gift hunt. These cute antlers were today's gift and I like how they add to the overall Christmasy look of my outfit.



Hair: Kin - Mira in black
Skin:  Fresh Fx - FFX3 Bronze Ruby
Eyes:  Fresh Fx - Realism Eyes in mossy green
Sweater:  Artilleri - Oslo Sweater in black
Skirt:  Pididdle - Foliage Skirt Dead Leaves (from Fall Foliage dress)
Tights:  Pididdle - Burgandy Tights from Fall Foliage dress
Gloves:  MJ+Dada - Black Gloves in Hound's-Tooth Check
Shoes:  R2 - Kahakai in gold
Antlers:  Sway's Creations - Sway's Reindeer Antler (advent gift 3)
Earrings:  Kraftika Jewelry - No 130 Earrings in gold
Necklace:  VG Republic - Resin & Chain Link Necklace
Pose 1:  Oberon's Trick - Stand MD 041
Pose 2:  Twosome - Swoosh 

No comments: