Thursday, October 2, 2008

See you later, alligator

I bought this skirt a while back when Kyoot Army had its big sale. Unworn and forgotten since then, it suddenly popped into my head today when I put this sweater on.  I love the combination of textures and metallic tones in this outfit.


Hair:  Mirai Style - Jule in brown
Skin:  Aden - Gen. 3 Light Countess
Eyes:  Pink Outfitters - Realism Eyes in mossy green
Eyelashes:  Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Sweater:  Celestial Studios - Rainy Day Sweater in rust
Skirt:  Kyoot - Snake Charmer Skirt
Tights:  VG Republic - Tintable Metallic Lycra Tights (free)
Shoes:  Maitreya - Mishima Dawn in shiny mix black
Belt:  Savvy - Prim Belt Modern in black (I think it was part of an outfit)
Earrings:  The Closet - Gypsy Earrings
Pose 1:  LOTTA - Model S082
Pose 2:  LAP - Gotchur Number

No comments: