Saturday, October 11, 2008

Who ate the mothballs?

When I decided to do some posts on Halloween costumes, I immediately thought of BareRose. It's a store I really like and and where I always find at least one thing to buy.  I'll be honest, however, and admit that I don't quite understand a lot of the outfits there.  While I admire the quality and creativeness it must have taken to think up and make them, I often have no idea under what circumstance or in what situations one would wear them.  The names of these outfits don't usually provide me with any clues either.  The outfit for today's post isn't specifically a Halloween costume by BareRose standards, but it sure works for me as one.  It comes with two hat options (with or without bats), a staff (not shown) and in four colors: black, red, orange, and pink (shown below), all for 160L.
 

Hair:  The Abyss - Secret in light blonde
Skin:  Tuli - Meredith Sunkissed in silver shine 3
Outfit:  BareRose - Black Mago in pink
Boots:  The Laughing Academy - Jeweled Venetian Lace Boots

No comments: