Thursday, September 11, 2008

A spoonful of sugar

I finally stayed in HappyMood long enough for everything to completely rez for me.  I knew it had beautiful things, but seeing everything all at once actually took my breath away.  It makes me think of a perfect blend of nature, purity, whimsy, and playfulness. Today's post is inspired by that.


Hair:  Fascino - Marte in ash brown
Skin:  Pink Outfitters - FFX3 Custard Glacier
Eyes:  Miriel - Standard Eyes in Chartreuse
Eyelashes:  Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Dress:  Thimbles - Long Vermont Roads Dress in Almost Gator Green
Shoes:  Periquita Shoe Outlet of Doom - "Bootie" Yellow Shoe
Bracelet:  KJ - Sweets Deco Bracelet (free)
Earrings:  Bebe - Kappuke-Ki Earrings
Ring:  Fuse - Bloom Ring
Butterfly:  G&S - Vintage Pink Butterfly Brooch
Pose 1:  HPMD - Bubble Pose 5
Pose 2:  Pudge - Drunk uncle Frank is spilling secrets 

No comments: