Friday, September 5, 2008

Monkeying around

It's no secret that DP Serendipity is one of my favorite stores. Usually I rush right over as soon as new items are released, but somehow I missed the notice the other day. Lucky for me, Masuri Dryke let me know by dropping them in my inventory. As usual, her designs are fabulous. The Shantung Silk gown is absolutely gorgeous. I love the texture and the sculpted leg parts of the 801 jeans. The Monkey Business tees are so cute and come in tons of layer combinations (I love that!).



Hair: Tukinowaguma Hair Style - Nadeshiko in goldc; Novocaine -Tayanna in silk
Skin: Pink Outfitters - FFX3 Custard Ruby & Custard Bare
Eyes: Pink Outfitters - Realism Eyes, mossy green
Eyelashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Dress: DP Serendipity - Shantung Silk Gown in ivy green
Gloves: Bijou - Diva Gloves (part of outfit)
Tees: DP Serendipity - Monkey Business
Jeans: DP Serendipity - 801 in green (L) and blue (R)
Panties: M&R Cupcakes - Cotton Candy in Limey
Socks: Sh*t Happens - Tube Socks, pink
Necklace: Bonita's - Black Wrapped Bead Necklace
Earrings: Miriel - Casual Pearls Earrings, black; Aoharu - Soft Ice Cream Earrings in Caramel Mix
Sneakers: ETD - Demi Trainers in sunshine (L); Redgrave - Red-Striped Sneakers
Pose: LAP - Three Monkeys

No comments: