Thursday, December 10, 2009

The walrus lost a tooth

One of my favorite SL memories is last year's advent hunt at Sway's Creations... and it's not just because of the wonderful gifts. The marketplace was covered in snow and filled with wintry and holiday cuteness. It was impossible not to feel festive as I hunted around for each password. Although I hadn't been in SL for a couple of months, I began to think about that event as this year's Christmas season approached. After wondering if there would be another hunt this year, I logged in and headed straight to the source. Voila! The Advent Train! While I was waiting for the train to rez, I noticed this adorable hat in the clothing shop and had to get it. Luckily I had these super cute mittens from Reek to keep my hands warm in the frosty air.


Skin: Fresh Fx - Barcelona in bare
Eyes: Fresh Fx - Realism Eyes in mossy green
Dress: MNK* Shop - High-necked Dress in cream
Boots: Surf Co. - Parker Knit Boots in orange
Mittens: Reek - Cozy Mittens in beige
Hat: Sway's Creations - Aviator Winter Hat in green
Pose 1: L'Amour - Pose F8
Pose 2: Penny Dreadful Arcade - Olive Drab Spectre
Pose 3: Penny Dreadful Arcade - Orwell Liberty Dance

No comments: