Thursday, February 26, 2009

Jane Austen meets Edith Wharton

A friend of mine had been looking for a new skin, but couldn't find one she really loved.  When I saw her today, I noticed she was wearing a new skin and looked very pretty.  She told me she got it from YourSkin & YourShape Shop, a store I hadn't heard of until yesterday when the owner sent me selections from six different skins.  Maybe it was just a coincidence, but in the small chance it was a cryptic message from the SL skin gods to try on the skins already, I did just that.  While it was a difficult decision to choose which skin to wear, I finally went with Sole Reloaded.  It is quite lovely and complements the soft springy look of today's outfit. 


Hair:  Truth - Bridgette in Walnut
Skin:  YourSkin & YourShape Shop - Sole Reloaded in Eyeliner Rose
Eyes:  Fresh Fx - Realism Eyes in mossy green
Eyelashes:  Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Shirt:  DP yumyum - Cotton Blouse in green
Vest:  en Svale - Knit Shawl Collar Vest in gray
Pants:  MNK Shop - Stripe Pants Set in brown **nikukyu**
Boots:  Coco - Suede Bootie in brown
Necklace:  Gisele - Pearl3 Rose Necklace
Earrings:  Ginza Jewelry Kohime - Little Bird Pierce
Ring:  Gisele - Margot Ring
Pose 1:  LAP - Kewtie Pie
Pose 2:  Reel Expressions - Fashion S4 12

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I shall have read your mind :)))

<3 Moni

Fionna Bracken said...

lol... good job!